You CAN take it for Granite!
Our custom countertops are resurfaced or built with a 1/8″ concrete overlay system and have the upscale look of granite, marble or concrete at a fraction of the cost of other surfaces. But unlike granite, this product never has to be sealed and has no seams! Our Crystal Top Epoxy has scorch resistance to over 500°F, and is scratch resistant.
Granicrete has excellent adhesion to laminate, Formica®, tile, and wood countertops and quickly replicates the highest-end stone looks, chiseled edges, and easily creates tall back splashes. Since it can be used right over most existing surfaces it is a very eco-friendly product and was featured on the “green” episode of HGTV’s “Designed to Sell.” The color choices are virtually unlimited.
Granicrete has been featured on Designed to Sell, Flip this House and Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Benefits of Granicrete Countertops Include:
- Bonds directly to Formica®, tile, marble, wood, or MDF surfaces.
- Scratch Resistant
- Heat resistant to 500 degrees
- Seamless high-end look
- Non-porous and non-staining
- Never needs to be resealed
- Very affordable (Can be less than ½ the cost of installed granite.)
- Choice of high-gloss, semi-gloss or matte finish
- Various edging choices including high-end chiseled edges without the high-end up charge
- 10 year limited warranty